Friday, January 25, 2008

Pour toi

I wrote a poem in french 1/26/08 and i thought i'de share it. Things sound so Romantic in French *sighs*

This is for my special someone:

Pour toi

J’ai un secret.
Est-ce que tu écoutes ?
Mon secret est que je t’aime.
Je pense à toi beaucoup,
Je pense à les choses que tu as dit,
Je pense à ta visage, Je pense à votre sourire.
Tu es jolie. Tu es élégante. Tu es le miroir de perfection.
Merci pour tout. Pense à moi si tu as une chance.


Translation:

I have a secret.
Are you listening?
My secret is that i love you.
I think of you a lot,
I think of the things that you say,
I think about your face, I think about your smile.
You are beautiful, You are elegant, You are the mirror of Perfection.
Thank you for everything. Think of me if you get a chance.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I make my frenchgirl
"je pense aux choses"
"je pense a ton visage" and " a ton sourire"
bisou Margot