Friday, January 25, 2008

I Love You

Written 12/1/07

Why is it that when i think about you i feel all warm inside,
When I look at you my heart skips a beat and it’s as if I can’t breathe,
How come when you’re gone I miss you so much,
When I’m sad I think about you and it makes me happy again,
When I talk to you, I never want to stop, it’s like I’m dreaming
and I never want the dream to end.


Your beauty is beyond words,
When I look at you I see an angel,
I see a light, one that makes my life brighter.
Now that I know you I cannot image living the rest of my life with you in it,
I can’t imagine not being able to talk to you and feel your joy.



I’m so thankful to have you in my life,
I hope that it stays that way; I hope that I can make you happy and make you laugh as you have done for me. I love you so much, never forget that.
Always remember the love, always the love, always the good times, always you.

No comments: